Last updated March 31, 2021
TLDR: Raddish does not own your data, nor do we sell it to others or use it for advertising. It's your data, and we will delete it all at your request.
The information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Site or Raddish’s Services, or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and possible transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Information We CollectWe collect and process information so that you can use our Services and we can continue to improve our services. This may include:
• Information that you provide to us, including your name, email address, phone number, username, password details, and location;
• Any information you submit to the Site including all data associated with your Raddish garden and plantings;
• Information about your activity on and interaction with Raddish (such as your IP address, the type of browser or device you use, and your actions on the Site);
How We Use This InformationWe may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
• To keep your account and the Site secure;
• To provide you with our Services, and to improve, promote, and protect our Services;
• To track use of the Services so we can improve them; and
• To set up and administer your account, contact you, and customize your experience on the Site.
How We Share This InformationWe may share the information you provide to us in the following ways:
• With certain highly trusted third-party service providers (such as automated email services or vendors who are contractually obligated to keep this information secure) to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect Raddish and its Site and Services;
• When we believe doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement;
• To prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect our legal rights;
• Otherwise with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share information that’s aggregated and anonymized in a way that doesn’t directly identify you.
Access to Your Information You can update, modify, or delete personal information you’ve provided to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes. On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This provision may be subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.